April 14-21 Holy Week -- See a list of events here!
April 24 LAST Wednesday family dinner of the semester. Email Becky for childcare.
April 27 Session retreat >> For church officers and staff.
April 28 Congregational Meeting at 10:30am
- The session has voted to call a congregational meeting on Sunday, April 28th at 10:30 to ask for the approval of our covenant partners to purchase 112 Pineville Road as part of the Master Plan that was approved by the session. It will be held in the sanctuary. Please mark your calendars for this important meeting as we plan for the future expansion at Westminster.
May 4 "Going Beyond" Priscilla Shirer Simulcast
- An all-day women's event to bring women together from all over Spartanburg for worship and teaching. Register here.
- No childcare provided due to the length of the event
- Lunch will be on your own during a midday break
May 18 4M Men's Breakfast
May 19 All Church Lunch
May 19 Interest Meeting for Israel Trip (March 2020)
- Join us on a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the Holy Land! We are traveling with Footstep Ministries to Israel in March 2020 and we'd love for you to join us.
- Check out the information here and look out for an interest meeting soon!
June 1 - Windows Class (for prospective new members)
- Those interested in joining the church as covenant partners are invited to a special one-day (morning) class on June 1, 8:30-noon.
- This class is for people curious about what we believe, who we are as a church family, and how we can get more connected and grow in the life of the church.
- Joining as covenant partners will be a choice made by each participant and will happen on the next day: Sunday, June 2.
- See here for more.