Men and women of all ages can fellowship and grow together at Westminster in a number of ways. We encourage all adults to participate in "smaller communities," which is our way of describing different affinity groups, including (but not limited to):
- Adult Bible Studies - Some call them "Sunday School" classes, which are the classes that meet during one of two hours on Sundays, 9:30a-10:30a and 11:00a-noon.
- Community Groups - Groups that meet on or off campus and made up of men, women, couples, singles, etc.
- Wednesday Night - Fellowship dinner, 6-6:30p, followed by on-campus Community Groups, 6:30-7:30p.
- Choir - The men and women who help lead choral music at our 11a service and other events.
- Ministry Teams - Groups who serve in specific areas within our church. (More to come.)
- Service - Groups/Ministry teams who serve our neighbors in Spartanburg and across the world.
To learn more about these opportunities or smaller communities, contact Justin.Lewis@wpcspartanburg.org.