- Women of Westminster - "WOW" is our every-woman ministry to connect all women at WPC and in our community. Look for special events, trips, retreats, etc to help WOW grow together!
- Women's Community Bible Study - Wednesday mornings in the Fall & Spring; 10am in WPC Fellowship Hall. Facilitated biblical studies for women in the whole community! (No childcare.) Contact Kay Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Groups - Various smaller communities led by gifted facilitators and teachers
- Presbyterian Women Circles - Groups of women who commit to regular study and service
- Young Lives - A ministry to teen moms that meets the first Tuesday every month from 5:00-7:30 PM (until 5/9/2017); Come to participate or help serve. [YoungLives website]
- Women's Exercise Group - Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri at 8:00a - (Fellowship Hall); Contact: Susan Barrow, email@example.com & Beebe Seeley, firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love for you to get involved in one of these smaller communities. Let us know if there's something you'd like to see added to this list!